Home
What I do
My Works
About Me
Testimonials
Contacts

ESALONICO

ESALONICO

creativity meets technology

Web Design, Development, Online Strategy.

ESALONICO

ESALONICO

creativity meets technology

Web Design, Development, Online Strategy.

Web
Design.

Websites
E-Commerces
Online Platforms
Sales Pages
Blogs
Online Magazines

Web Development.

E-Commerce Systems
Advanced E-Commerce
Bookings/Reservations
User login platforms

Online Strategy.

Online Strategy Development
“From Offline to Online”
Online Marketing
E-Commerce Strategy
S.E.O.

Graphic Design.

Web Interfaces
Logo Design
UX & UI Prototyping
Rebranding

Web Design.

Websites
E-Commerces
Online Platforms
Sales Pages
Blogs
Online Magazines

Web Development.

E-Commerce Systems
Advanced E-Commerce
Bookings/Reservations
User login platforms

Online Strategy.

Online Strategy Development
“From Offline to Online”
Online Marketing
E-Commerce Strategy
S.E.O.

Graphic Design.

Web Interfaces
Logo Design
UX & UI Prototyping
Rebranding

After winning Elon Musk’ SpaceX Hyperloop competition for 4 times, we are developing a full-scale prototype of the Hyperloop transportation system. We aim to reach the goal of travelling inside a levitating pod at around 800 km/h, with an eco-friendly, zero-emission innovative means of transportation.
Bed&Sofa is an Italian company well established in the world of furniture production and reselling. They have been operating worldwide for more than 10 years, standing out from their competitors thanks to their knowledge of the products and therefore their competitive prices.
An amazing team of young watch lovers & experts who decided to turn their passion for the world of horology into one of the most popular watch magazines in Italy, with more than 25.000 visitors per month and 115.000 followers on their Instagram page.
The International Body Music Festival takes place once a year in a different country all around the world. This year, 8 international renowned performers will fly to Rome to offer participants 4 days of exciting classes, workshop and live performances!
Se Perdre Dans Rome is Vittorio’s tour agency operating in the city of Rome. Thanks to his talent and his passion for art, Vittorio could position himself among the top-rated French tour guides of Rome. See how we expanded his business together from offline to online.
Baracoco is an Italian handmade toy manufacturing company that produces cloth and soft fabric toys and products for newborns. Their products are innovative and new on the market as they are 100% hand crafted, using exclusively top-quality Italian materials.

My Works.

Some of the most relevant projects I have worked on. 

🠐  swipe  🠒

About me.

Hello!

My name is Emanuele Salonico, I’m a web designer & developer currently based in Munich, Germany.

I currently work with international clients on digital projects, while also studying Management and Technology (B.Sc. TUM-BWL) at the Technical University of Munich.

Right now I am pursuing my bachelor degree in TUM-BWL, a program composed of 70% of economic/managerial subjects and the remaining 30% of computer engineering.

Originally from Rome, Italy, I developed a passion for Web Design and the digital world from a very young age, allowing me to witness the evolution of the internet and learn how to build websites, even before investing in a professional career.

I mainly work for my company Esalonico, however, I also collaborate with the digital agency Needs helping small and medium-sized businesses succeed online.

Since 2019, I am part of the Business Team of TUM Hyperloop, a student project that is bringing to reality the concept of Hyperloop transportation.

Passion leads to design, design leads to performance, performance leads to success.

Testimonials.

Video testimonial work in progress…

Play Video

Dr. Valentina Iadeluca

Certified Hakomi Therapist, Phd

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Play Video

Andrea Casalegno

Luxury Watch Collector, Chief Editor of IWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Play Video

Dr. Michael Chambers

British Lawyer from Chambers Lld.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Who I worked with:

Get in touch.

Write me a message if you would like to start working together, or simply reach out in case you have any questions!